Oregon’s Early Childhood Coalition
First convened in 2018, Oregon’s Early Childhood Coalition now includes nearly 40 state and national organizations working on behalf of kids and families in Oregon.
In 2019, the coalition developed an early childhood legislative agenda that reflected the priorities of its members, including funding for early learning, family supports, and child care. Coalition members helped arrange for tours of early learning sites across the state for legislators to highlight the need for and benefit of programs and services for kids and families. Coalition members engaged their communities in support of their agenda, bringing voters to Salem to testify at hearings and for the Early Childhood Lobby Day.
The Early Childhood Coalition will continue to seek out opportunities to share voices from their communities and educate Oregonians about the importance of early childhood.
- Adelanate Mujeres
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- American Heart Association
- Child Care Resources
- Children First for Oregon
- Children’s Institute
- Doulas Latinas
- Early Learning Council
- Early Learning Multnomah
- Eastern Oregon Community Based Service Hub
- Family Forward Oregon
- Fight Crime: Invest in Kids
- Friendly House
- Health Share
- Home Forward
- Inclusive Partners
- Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization
- Latino Network
- Marion & Polk Early Learning, Inc.
- Metropolitan Family Services
- Multnomah County
- Native American Youth and Family Center
- Northwest Early Learning Hub
- Oregon Association for the Education of Young Children
- Oregon Alliance for Early Intervention
- Oregon Association of Relief Nurseries
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Oregon Head Start Association
- Oregon Network of Child Abuse Prevention Centers
- Oregon Pediatric Society
- Prevent Child Abuse Oregon
- Reach Out and Read
- ReadyNation: Council for a Strong America
- Social Venture Partners Portland
- United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
Subscribe to our bi-weekly e-newsletter to receive the latest updates.